Thursday, August 4, 2011

Day Twenty Four

Is it possible for less than nothing to happen?

Mr. Hawking?

Anyway, while nothing at all was happening in the "garden", Emily was moving into her studio at the Delaware Museum of Contemporary Arts - http://www.thedcca.org/
 






























































And here is Old Uncle Jim, master grower of rhubarb; why is my memory of growing up on Brackenbury Road bursting with images of me scoffing bowls of slightly sweet but mainly sour rhubarb crumble?

My sister sent me this photograph - we think it was taken outside of the Finchley Lido (my guess is the 1950's).





















It's an interesting photo; there's the unseen lady with an elegant white shoe, and two men in mid-step, both indifferent to the camera. It would be hard to stage something that perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment